What is the function of SESMT?
Bring quality of life to the work environment, promote health and protect the physical integrity of employees through health mapping and the use of indicators. SESMT also aims to avoid accidents at work.
SESMT management uses several strategies. This can be done through alerts and instructions on occupational diseases and risks inherent in work activity.
What indicators does SESMT need to monitor?
- Almost accidents;
- Accidents at work;
- Integration of employees in occupational health and safety management;
- Implementation, monitoring and applicability of Regulatory Standards;
- Personal protective equipment;
- PPRA e PCMSO;
- Internal commission and accident prevention;
- Turnover indicators;
- Unhealthy and dangerousness;
- Signability of the healthy plan;
- Occupational diseases ;